SOME CHNAGES TO NOTE:
* Thus far, PP has been showcasing 3 selected poets and their artworks every Monday; however, beginning from May, PP is to change into a quarterly publication, with the four issues to be released respectively in May, August, November and February;
* Submitters are welcome to send over up to 5 (rather than only 3) poems each time.
* All poetic and photographic works are carefully considered year round on a rolling basis for PP's spring, summer, autumn or winter issue;
* No author information except names and email addresses in your submissions please - we will ask you for a professional 3rd-person bionote upon acceptance;
* Multiple and simultaneous submissions, as well as previously published work, are all equally welcome insofar as you hold the copy/publishing rights;
* From time to time, we solicit poems from both established and emerging poets;
* There is no money exchange involved, except a genuine shared love for words;
* Please paste up to 5 poems in the body of your email text and send them over to email@example.com;
* Our response time is shorter than 3 weeks after receipt;
* Please note only those accepted will get a reply - Many thanks & Gooooodluuuuck!