Saturday 5 May 2018

2 Poems by Erren Geraud Kelly

Coffeehouse Poem # 244

She stands against the
Wall, sleek as a reed
Even silent, the music
Never stops
Maybe one day, I'll
Be the Melody
She wants to play
Maybe one day, she'll
Be the song I'll
Sing


Fedora

There's nothing sexier
Than a girl wearing
A fedora
Unless it's just
A fedora and
High heels


Bionote

I am a Two-Time  Pushcart nominated poet from Los Angeles. I have been writing for 25 years and
have over 300  publications in print and online in such publications as Hiram Poetry 
Review, Mudfish, Poetry Magazine(online), Ceremony, Cactus Heart, Similar Peaks, 
Gloom Cupboard, Poetry Salzburg and other publications. My most recent publication
was in Black Heart Literary journal; I have also been published in anthologies such as "
Fertile Ground," and Beyond The Frontier.” My work can also been seen on Youtube
under the " Gallery Cabaret," links. I am also the author of the book, " Disturbing The Peace," on Night Ballet Press

No comments:

Post a Comment