Sunday 5 May 2019

1 Poem by Subhadip Majumdar

Midnight Coffee Beans 

The midnight coffee beans always remind me of her
The desk lamp the open laptop the half open window
The curtains dance softly in wind
I stare at the cold moon on the white empty bed
And the chair just beside that
A room with a resemblance of that one room
Where Van Gogh stayed and painted in Arles
Before one day he killed himself.
I see my half vanished face in darkness
I laugh to the image and nod my head
The bleeding youth remembers
The kiss that is still left on the lips


Bionote

Subhadip Majumdar is a writer poet from India. He is certified in Creative Writing from University of Iowa.He also edited for a long time a reputed Bengali poetry journal. Wrote a short novel as Tumbleweed writer in Shakespeare and Company, Paris.Two poetry books published and one novel in process of publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment