Monday 5 May 2014

1 Poem by Tatjana Debeljacki

MOTHER

If your life was dying slowly,
In this rhythm mine was living fast.
It is the same:
I can see the day, I can see the great day,
I can see the glorious day,
My mother.
If something is tearing my soul apart,
 though I put a lot of optimism into it,
believe me, mother.
You are special.
In your eye is my happiness,
Just because of you
I am persistent and positive.
Evil comes and goes.
We have met again and we chased,
And in circle again.
Sadness makes lips silent.
Don’t I have a right to love aloud?
I will write a long poem.


Bionote

Tatjana Debeljački, was born on 23.04.1967 in Užice.  Writes poetry, short stories, stories and haiku. Member of Association of Writers of Serbia -UKS since 2004 and Haiku Society of Serbia - HDS Serbia, HUSCG – Montenegro and HDPR, Croatia. A member of Writers’ since 2011. Deputy of the main editor (cooperation with magazines & interviews Association Poeta, Belgrade since 2008, HKD Croatia since 2009 and a member of Poetry Society  "Antun Ivanošić" Osijek). http://diogen.weebly.com/redakcijaeditorial-board.html
http://diogen.weebly.com/intervjuiinterviews.html
Editor of the magazine "Poeta", published by Writers’ Association "Poeta"
http://www.poetabg.com/ 
Union of Yugoslav Writers in Homeland and Immigration – Belgrade, Literary Club Yesenin – Belgrade.
Up to now, she has published four collections of poetry: “A HOUSE MADE OF GLASS “, published by ART – Užice in 1996; collection of poems “YOURS“, published by Narodna knjiga Belgrade in 2003; collection of haiku poetry “VOLCANO”, published by Lotos from Valjevo in 2004. A CD book “A HOUSE MADE OF GLASS” published by ART in 2005, bilingual SR-EN with music, AH-EH-IH-OH-UH, published by Poeta, Belgrade in 2008. Her poetry and haiku have been translated into several languages. <tdebeljacki67@gmail.com>

No comments:

Post a Comment