SUBMISSION GUIDELINES::WARRANTY: By submitting to PP, the submitter warrants that s/he alone has created the work s/he is submitting and that s/he owns all rights to it. The submitter will indemnify and hold PP and its staff harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, costs and other expenses arising out of claims, whatever their nature, resulting directly or indirectly from breach of this warranty.
* All poetic and photographic works are carefully considered year round on a rolling basis for PP's spring, summer, autumn or winter issue;
* No author information except names and email addresses in your submissions please - we will ask you for a brief professional 3rd-person bionote upon acceptance;
* Multiple and simultaneous submissions, as well as previously published work, are all equally welcome insofar as you hold the copy/publishing rights;
* There is no money exchange involved, except a genuine shared love for art and words;
* Please send up to 5 poems, preferably by pasting them all within the body of your email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visual artworks as an attachment, and feel free to send us a query if, for instance, your accepted work does not appear as scheduled - our response time is shorter than 4 weeks after receipt;
* Please note only those accepted will get a reply - Many thanks & Gooooodluuuuck!
Post a Comment