Monday 5 November 2018

1 Poem by Erren Geraud Kelly

Snowflakes

cover the ground like broken
dreams
they are god's fingerprints
left on the world

like a computer
spilling out
code,
the shy sheds its
skin
after showing its
scars.

i watch a woman strip
until her body becomes
winter
i touch  her and
she becomes
dreams


Bionote

I am a Two-Time  Pushcart nominated poet from Boston . I have been writing for 28 years and
have over 300  publications in print and online in such publications as Hiram Poetry 
Review, Mudfish, Poetry Magazine(online), Ceremony, Cacti Fur, Bitterzoet,  Cactus Heart, Similar Peaks, Gloom Cupboard, Poetry Salzburg and other publications. My most recent publication
was in Black Heart Literary journal; I have also been published in anthologies such as "
Fertile Ground," and Beyond The Frontier.” My work can also been seen on Youtube
under the " Gallery Cabaret," links. I am also the author of the book, " Disturbing The Peace," on Night Ballet Press. I recieved my B.A. in English-Creative Writing from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge. I also love to read and I love to travel, having visited 45 states and Canada and
Europe. The themes in my writings vary, but i have always had a soft spot for subjects
and people who are not in the mainstream. But i never limit myself to anything, i always
try to keep an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment