Sunday 5 May 2019

1 Poem by Keith Wesley Combs

pretty confusion

it's a pretty confusion
the method
the madness that fills me
clouding my judgment
when it comes to you
and the radiating beauty
coming from your body
blurring my sight
leaving me bewildered
lost
out of order
snuggled in with the little things
that take me further
from the redemption
I so innocently seek.


Bionote

Keith Wesley Combs is a union painter living in Kennewick, WA, who likes to read and write poetry regularly. He writes not only to express himself but also to give his reader the feeling that he/she isn't alone in the world and this somehow let's him soften the voices floating around in his head. He survives thru his writing. Whether he loses his true love to his best friend or something as
simple as spilling his last drink of the night, he always has his writing to fall back on to keep him sane in a world full of lunacy. Keith has his work published in Main Street Rag, Pearl, Struggle, Atlantic Pacific Press, and many more literary publications.



No comments:

Post a Comment